Tuesday 30 April 2013

Ranbir Kapoor shares all his secrets with Honey Singh!


Ranbir Kapoor has found a new friend in Yo Yo Honey Singh! The two met in Delhi at the Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium during the shooting of Abhinav Kashyap’s next, Besharam. Both Ranbir and Singh were in the capital city to discuss the song that Honey would be singing for Ranbir in the film.


While Ranbir has found a new friend to play pranks with, Honey Singh is stunned with Ranbir’s off screen persona. “To be honest, I’ve been working closely with other Bollywood stars. I am a very open-hearted guy. But I find Bollywood’s actors to be extremely cagey. I am a typical North Indian. They don’t open up that easily. With Ranbir, within minutes we were sharing confidential secrets. Obviously I am not going to tell you what we spoke about,” said Singh in a recent interview.

No comments:

Post a Comment