Tuesday 10 June 2014

Yo Yo Honey Singh enraged at falsely being reported drunk

Punjabi rapper Yo Yo Honey Singh has given up drinking completely in a bid to prepare for the big fight in the ring. He has been training for his boxing match for the Global Fighting Championship league. But, troubles seem to come to him uninvited.
Recently, he was reported to be singing drunk at a party. But Honey Singh claims the reports are false.
Rubbishing the rumours, he says, "I went to that club for the party because it was my friend Imtiaz Khatri's cousin's birthday. At the party she insisted that I sing a song for her birthday. So I did. But not after having drinks, as reported. I'd sing for any friend's happiness. I don't have to get drunk to do so."





A leading portal also quoted him as saying, "I used to be the occasional social drinker earlier. But now my intake of alcohol has ceased completely. I want to be fighting fit for the boxing ring."

No comments:

Post a Comment